top
The churches in the Benefice of

Hazelwood, Holbrook and Milford

 

 

Button

 

The Benefice consists of the three distinct parishes of St John's Hazelwood, St. Michael's Holbrook and Holy Trinity Milford.  The three parishes are under the care of the Vicar, Revd. Robert Harris, who resides in the vicarage at Hazelwood.  In fact there are four churches in the Benefice, since there is also a church, St. Lawrence, at Shottle which is within the Hazelwood parish.

 

Hazelwood

St John's Church, Hazelwood. Built in 1846.

 

 

St. Michael's Church, Holbrook.  Built in 1761.

 

 

Milford

Holy Trinity Church, Milford.  Built in 1848.

 

 

Shottle

St. Lawrence Church, Shottle.

 

 

 

Button